Movement Improvement T'ai Chi class schedule
Movement Improvement T'ai Chi®
This is a specially designed program for Seniors of all activity levels AND for those with special circumstances, such as Parkinson's Disease, Arthritis, balance issues, and more.
As we know, balance is very important, so there are times we apply knowledge and work for our health and wellness, and there are times we need to pause, reflect, take time to be with friends, family or with our own thoughts, activities, and joys! It is important, however, to attend classes regularly and to practice outside of class to receive the full benefits. Remember, the more you do it, the more it will do for you!
Specialty workshops and classes are available at other times, so please feel free to write to us so that we can help guide you along your path!
HOW TO PREPARE for your class:
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for free movement, especially at the waist and ankles.
- Wear comfortable shoes which allow for secure balance.
- If on Zoom, be sure to have water and a balance tool available.
- If in person, bring a water bottle with you. Chairs for seated work or to use as a balance tool are provided.
- Classes are generally one hour with a short break in the middle.
10:30AM--11:30AM Public class IN PERSON at Northside Untied Methodist Church at 2799 Northside Drive NW, Atlanta, GA
30305. This class in in series format. Please visit the NUMC registration page at:
1:30PM--2:30PM Public class, Zoom format, beginner to intermediate levels
11:00AM--12:00PM Canterbury Court Retirement Community (In-person, residents only)
1:00PM--1:45PM Renaissance on Peachtree Senior Community (In-person, residents only)
2:00PM--2:45PM Clairmont Oaks Retirement Community (In-person, residents only)
11:00AM--12:00PM Public class, Zoom format, beginner to intermediate levels
To pay for classes click here.
To contact our office, use the Inquiry form below or email us.